[Icecast] Edit icecast.xml while server running

Lance Schilka lance at mnetradio.com
Wed Oct 21 19:46:06 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply...! It was a permission problem as I had to run as admin to edit it! The problem I'm having now is connecting to the server with SAM broadcaster... Is there any other software I need to run other than Sam and icecast? The server is invalidating the password authentication now?

Regard
Lance Schilka

Sent from my iPhone