[Icecast] EZStream: Can it stream a URL?

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Thu Oct 8 18:52:16 UTC 2015

Additional to my earlier post, I was also thinking of a single
broadcast relay, but it's not possible to start it and stop it on
demand. One way around this might be to load a special Icecast XML
with the relay in it at the program's broadcast time, then reload the
regular one when the relayed program ends. Klugey, but it could work I
suppose.