[Icecast] Icecast Problems

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Nov 30 23:32:59 UTC 2015

Hi Hannah,

Is it possible your mountpoints have different audio settings (bitrate,
stereo vs. mono, samplerate, etc.)? This would be common in many
listener clients if that's the case. If so, you'll want to match audio
settings in all of your mountpoints.

Sincerely,
Jordan

Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0x78DD41CB)
Logical Networking Solutions, 707-636-5678