[Icecast] Icecast won't start on system boot

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Thu Mar 26 15:26:09 UTC 2015

Wellsir, you make a fine case, except for one problem--the sys admin
is yours very truly! I don't know how the Debian stuff got there, with
the exception of that startup script in init.d, and I know where that
came from, and who put it there, but it was done on my authority, so
I'm the puppet running amuck, I'm afraid.