[Icecast] IceCast status - raw XML output

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sat Mar 21 15:24:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 03/13/2015 11:59 AM, roed wrote:
> Please add the following XSL file to IceCast distribution (web directory). It returns IceCast's state in raw XML form.
>
> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl = "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version = "1.0">
> <xsl:output indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8" />
> <xsl:template match="@* | node()">
>     <xsl:copy>
>       <xsl:apply-templates select="@* | node()"/>
>     </xsl:copy>
> </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>

Thanks for your work. Similar stylesheets have been shared to this list
in the past and I'm sure someone will find your work useful.

We recently added JSON output in version 2.4 to Icecast and recommend
that, if someone needs machine readable access.
We also recommend to upgrade to version 2.4.1 due to the contained
security fixes. There are 2.4.1 packages available in many
distributions, and for those distributions carrying older versions there
are official 2.4.1 packages available linked from
http://icecast.org/download/

Best regards,

Thomas Ruecker