[Icecast] I want making Streaming Radio Online and MP3 because develop Company

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sat Mar 21 15:17:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 03/13/2015 04:40 AM, ฤชภณ เทียนศิริ wrote:
> Hi i want manual finely Sam Broadcaster 4.9.2 (Windown 7) to Icecast
> 2.3.3 Server (Centos server 6.x)
> or recommend for Me and URL reference?

The EPEL repositories have version 2.4.1 of Icecast. Using older
versions is not recommended due to security issues in those.

You can find the official Icecast documentation here:
http://icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.4.1/

Should you have further questions, please direct them to this mailing list.

Cheers

Thomas