[Icecast] Event Triggers on 2.5 beta1

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Tue Mar 17 14:26:56 UTC 2015

On 03/17/2015 02:22 PM, Robert Stanford wrote:
> Wonderful, thanks Marvin. I especially like the kartoffelsalat tag!
> (Though sadly it will change, as you mentioned.)

Yeah, it's a funny place holder. BTW, if anyone has ideas how to name
that tag, we're open to suggestions.
I think our problem back then was that the inner tags are called <event>
so we might not want a tag with only one character difference
(<events>), to avoid confusion. In case of global headers we escaped
that by calling the container <http-headers>.

Cheers

Thomas