[Icecast] Simple source on Debian

Spam Catcher spamcatcher447 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:43:22 UTC 2015

Hi there.

Thanks for the tip about Ices2. Do you know if it's possible to make
it work with mp3 files? I only ask because there are several people
who stream using my server, and they use mp3. I'm trying to create
fallback streams, but in order for that to work, I'd have to get them
to switch to ogg or find a way to make Ices work with mp3.

Thanks