[Icecast] Question about Icecast2 when not streaming

Kyle Blizzard lifeguardstrike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:28:51 UTC 2015

Hello again.

  Thanks for the help, everyone. I'm trying to configure a fallback
mount, but I can't seem to get the file to play. Here's what I have in
my configuration file for the mount.

        <mount-name>/stream.mp3</mount-name>
        <fallback-mount>/StreamWarning.mp3</fallback-mount>
        <fallback-override>1</fallback-override>
    </mount>

I'm not entirely sure where to store the "StreamWarning.mp3 file,
since I'm still quite new to Linux, and don't know what "webroot"
refers to. I've tried several places, including /var/www/html which is
where my Nginx files are located. Do any of you know what I might be
doing wrong?

  Once again, thanks for all your help. Like I said, I just started
messing around with Debian last week.