[Icecast] Question about Icecast2 when not streaming

Kyle Blizzard lifeguardstrike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:48:04 UTC 2015

Hello.

  I've been using Icecast for a few days now, and am really enjoying
it. One thing I can't figure out how to do is have a specific file
play if someone were to click on my stream url, and I wasn't actively
streaming at the time. I want it to play if I'm not streaming, but
play the stream if I am. I'm not sure if this is possible; I've
searched the Icecast
site and forums and didn't see anything about it, but I've seen other
people do something similar. Is it possible to do this?

  Thanks for any information you may be able to provide.