[Icecast] Source can't connect to Icecast with SSL enabled

dtouch3d completely dtouch3d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:59:30 UTC 2015

No I haven't because I thought SSL would be only enabled for the
listener auth, not source auth. So apparently if I want listener SSL
the source must support SSL also ? That sounds kind of unnecessary and
preferably should be an option. If this is not possible I guess
stunnel is the only way to go.

Thank you very much.