[Icecast] Making icecast stream available outside my network?

Marius Flage marius at flage.org
Tue Dec 1 08:37:42 UTC 2015

Maybe try the following tool to actually check if the port is open:
http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ ?

And if you're comfortable with it, share the ip address either on the
list or to me privately, so I can check for you. Have you checked the
firewall running on the icecast server itself? If you're running
Windows, make sure you've exempted the icecast program from the firewall
rules.

- Marius