[Icecast] Best source for creating multiple streams

Spam Catcher spamcatcher447 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 04:01:23 UTC 2015

Hi there.

  I'm trying to find a way to create multiple streams with one source
client. Each of the streams should read from a different playlist file
and randomly pull and play songs from the file. I know how to do this
with a single stream with clients such as IceS and Ezstream, but I
don't see a way to specify different playlists for each mountpoint. I
was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a source I could use
to do this?

  Thanks