[Icecast] After I enabled SSL, stream mountpoints broke

Nathan Miller nate at themillerhome.org
Sat Apr 4 02:42:14 UTC 2015

Philipp,

Thank you for your quick response.  I can't believe that I didn't think of
that...I guess I just assumed that it would use SSL.  I'm using Liquidsoap
as my source client.  Once you brought that up I started researching
whether there was a way to force Liquidsoap to use SSL and from what I
found it doesn't look like there is an option...but please correct me if
you or anyone else who reads this knows differently.

After I had a good idea of what was happening I found this other thread
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/icecast/2015-January/013118.html that talks
about exactly what I'm trying to do using Liquidsoap.  I followed it and
I'm good now running on two ports...one SSL and one not from connecting to
Liquidsoap.

Thanks again for your hint :) and please let me know if you've seen other
ways to tackle this with Liquidsoap than what I setup.

Nathan