[Icecast] Automatic Update of MP3 Files

Gene Steinberg gene at theparacast.com
Fri Sep 26 22:33:01 UTC 2014

So far I’m getting insults and claims that I don’t know what I’m doing and my Webmaster doesn’t know what he’s doing, even though he’s worked for large bluechip companies.

Please make an effort to actually respond to what I asked, and don’t presume to tell me what I did wrong and how it’s my fault — or his fault.

I assume the distribution is the one on the Icecast site. I have a CentOS 6.5 server, using cPanel/WHM.

Stop talking down to me and give me a real step-by-step answer.

Gene Steinberg