[Icecast] Building IceS 0.4

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Tue Nov 25 15:25:15 UTC 2014

I wound up finding and using an IceS augmentation called Centova Cast,
which built, made and installed without a single error on my 64-bit
system. It's IceS 0.4 with a couple additions. It's running now and
behaving as it should, so this might be a solution for you as well.
The install script is intense. It downloads everything you need,
resolves dependencies, installs them, logs everything to the console,
and generally just works out great for my needs.