[Icecast] Installing IceS 0.4 Binaries

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Sat Nov 22 17:47:47 UTC 2014

Since I'm getting nowhere with trying to build IceS 0.4 from source on
a Fedora 20 (Heisenbug) system, I thought I'd look for a binary
installation package. I found one, but it has lots of dependencies,
including Lame, which has 22 dependencies all on its own. I went
through this once before and made a right mess of things. Is there not
a complete package that can be installed that includes all the
interdependencies, or two or three that solve all the dependency
problems without making a huge mess?