[Icecast] EZStream Question

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Fri Nov 21 14:02:28 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 01:51 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
> Can it, or will it ever be able to, process .CUE files along with the
> MP3 streams? If not, this would be a *VERY* VERY* valuable feature, as
> a popular playout system in common use can now create .CUE files when
> recording programs for later airing.

I'm going to give the slightly disappointing answer:
"Patches welcome!"
I haven't heard from the maintainer of ez-stream in a very good while,
so don't expect any activity on their behalf.

If someone wants to sponsor the development of a patch, they can mention
this here or I can hook them up directly with some people capable of
doing that.

Cheers

Thomas