[Icecast] metadata 2

uno un at dom.de
Mon Mar 24 10:42:29 UTC 2014

you could set up a php yp-server and add a line in the icecast config

$email = "you at somewhere";

if($_REQUEST['action'] == "remove"){
        header("YPResponse: 1");
        header("YPMessage: Deleted server info.");
        mail($email,'YP debug: remove stream',print_r($_REQUEST,true));
}

if($_REQUEST['action'] == "add"){
        header("YPResponse: 1");
        header("YPMessage: Successfully added.");
        header("SID: your_session_id_1234567890");
        header("TouchFreq: 15");
        mail($email,'YP debug: add stream',print_r($_REQUEST,true));
}

if($_REQUEST['action'] == "touch"){
        header("YPResponse: 1");
        header("YPMessage: Updated server info.");
        mail($email,'YP debug: update stream',print_r($_REQUEST,true));
}

"touch" results in

Array
(