[Icecast] icecast 2.4 check if source exists?

uno un at dom.de
Fri Jun 6 13:08:58 UTC 2014

... to answer myself:

i had a fallback-mount specified, after removing it
things work as expected. sorry for the noise.

btw: what's the prefered way to get server and/or listener info?

for example, within a script (php / curl), i use
http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/listclients?mount=/mymount
for getting info on listeners

is there a better way / api?

thanks, u.