[Icecast] mailing list

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Sat Feb 8 15:29:50 UTC 2014

Hello John,

I do not personally recall seeing any previous emails from your
address/name on the icecast list.  A quick check of the archives for
the last year also got no hits.  Are you sure your messages got
through?

There are no direct phone numbers to call, no.  This is a volunteer
organization.  If you need on-call support, you would indeed need to
look for such a business elsewhere.

Monty
Xiph.Org