[Icecast] Opus supported source client without transcoding?

Daniel Jonsson dannie92 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 09:43:56 UTC 2014

Okey, thanks. Do you have any idea what I might use for feedings files
to oggfwd?

I have done a bit of searching, but I can't really find anything. With
mpd it's possible to set a file as output with their fifo output
plugin: http://www.musicpd.org/doc/user/ch05s06.html#idp58733200 But
it seems like it's a PCM stream and not the file as-is.