[Icecast] Webradio directory

John Gmail djjohnmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:18:48 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

I use a muses which runs on all devices. The JavaScript is hosted by muses but it can be self hosted. I found that this was both the easiest and most cross platform solution. The player is here: www.zaumfm.com

I'm not sure about where to get your station featured but will keep an eye on this thread for hints

John McGrath