[Icecast] Silence Detection for stream - Linux (Ubuntu 12.04/14.04) ALSA ONLY

Hoggins! hoggins at radiom.fr
Sat Aug 9 10:16:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

I only know a nice tool for JACK, called silentjack.
So if by any chance, you find the strength to use JACK anyway, here is
the source code : http://www.aelius.com/njh/silentjack/

The code is very light and simple : if you have some programming skills,
you might even adapt it for ALSA.

Sorry for this OT answer.

    Hoggins!