[Icecast] video how to for icecast?

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Thu Aug 7 19:17:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 07/05/2014 09:20 PM, Jose Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi, i've been interested in icecast for a few months, but I am having
> difficulty setting it up, both locally and over the net, I've tried to
> follow forums, and what videos i can find, and i just get confused.
> I'm learning linux slowly, but i use windows mainly. Would it be
> possible for an official "how to" video to be made, I am more of a
> visual learner and it would help greatly.

Your mail was delayed as you are not subscribed to the mailing list and
it got filed together with spam.
We don't plan on having official videos.
There are ample written resources about setting up Icecast on the
Internet in addition to our own documentation. In addtion you can ask
questions on this mailing list, after subscribing: