[Icecast] Using ardj with ezstream

Jonathan Candler jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Sat Aug 2 15:12:31 UTC 2014

Hello everybody. I would like to ask a question. Does anybody here know how to use ardj with ezstream? I have been trying to find some documentation on how to get it set up and working properly. But, I cannot find any. So, I hope that one of you knows how to use the software in conjunction with each other, because I would like to set up an intelligent scheduler that includes, jingles, and other stuff that goes along with it. If this cannot be done, the only other alternative that I could use, is liquidsoap, which I have tried before, but it did not work at all. I'm not sure what is going on with it, but I can try that again if need be. I would just want my existing setup to work with it. So, if anybody can help out with the dilemma above, I would really appreciate it.

Jonnyboy! Iphones rock!