[Icecast] free mountpoint?

Brad Isbell brad at musatcha.com
Wed Oct 16 23:19:15 UTC 2013

Timothy,
I'm doing some free hosting at the moment as part of a test of some
servers.  If you don't mind being on test servers, I should be able to help
you out.  Send me an e-mail over at preview at audiopump.co.

Also, if you still want to set up your own Icecast server, I suggest
checking out some cheap VPS providers.  DigitalOcean seems to have the best
deal I could find for bandwidth.  (You don't need a lot of CPU/RAM/disk for
Icecast.)  $5/mo. for 1TB.
https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=047e545d941f

Thanks,

Brad Isbell