[Icecast] trying to configure ices... and not sure if this is the right list to talk about it here.

jonathan candler Jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Wed Nov 13 04:41:35 UTC 2013

Hi all. I’m not sure f this is the correct list to talk about this here but if not please forgive me. but anyways, I was wondering how you would go about configuring ices? I have tried  writing my own .xml file but got errors like parsing errors. and I can’t  find the examples any where. I’ve looked in my root directory on my server and the way I’ve installed ices is by apt-get. I’m running a VPS and I would like to install it so that I can do automation with it. does anyone know how I can get the sample .xml files like it said in the documentation? or how I could write my own? Thanks and have a good day.