[Icecast] adjsting poll frequency intervals on slave-relay mountpoints

tcm8727 at verizon.net tcm8727 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 22 22:51:15 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I have a  questions that I am attempting to solve and appreciate suggestions and pointers.

I am chain relaying a few slave relay servers and various mountpoints and observe that when bringing up a source client there is an approx 40-60 or more seconds poll to pick up the source client between the slave relays.  Is this normal and/or is it possible to adjust and the reduce the poll update interval?  For example, on a master relay and adjust the master-update-interval value.

Thanks in advance.