[Icecast] IceCast KH - question

Greg Ogonowski greg at indexcom.com
Tue Jun 11 06:25:31 UTC 2013

This is not a problem with SAM or the KH builds.

I recently replied to a similar question. It has everything to do with "the man with two clicks doesn't know what time it is."

I will find the reply and reply again with it if you want.

-Greg.
Orban

Sent from Apple iTelePhone 5
StreamS HiFi Radio iPhone App