[Icecast] IceCast KH - question

Live Mix - Arvy arvy2013 at livemix.com.br
Thu Jun 6 16:13:54 UTC 2013

Hi there,

we use IceCast KH on our webradio, no commercial. We have an issue that
we dont know where to look. When listening using WinAmp (but in other
players too like JW Player), after 70 or 90 minutes, we realize that the
"green square" on top of WinAmp becomes a "red square". About 60 minutes
after start, sometimes the "red square" blinks, and then more
frequently. It happens with different internet connections and
providers. Until 60 minutes, the broadcast is perfect.

Can you give me an idea where to look or solve this issue? It's related
to Icecast, or encoder, or internet connection, etc?

Thank you
Arvy / Live Mix / Brazil

Live Mix
www.livemix.com.br