[Icecast] Alert Email

Miguel s medios_sin_amos at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:54:33 UTC 2013

Hi, this was the code that resolved my problem, thank you all for the help, I could send email alerts to different email
the sender of these alerts is "icecast stream server"
The subject with these alerts is coming "midominio.com:8000/mountpoint.ogg CONECTADO"

#!/bin/bash
#
THEDATE=$(date +%F" a las "%H:%M)
SUBJECT="midominio.com:8000/$1 CONECTADO"
EMAIL="usuario at gmail.com, usuario at hotmail.com, usuario at riseup.net, usuario at yaho.com"

rm /home/icecast/emailmessage.txt
EMAILMESSAGE="/home/icecast/emailmessage.txt"
echo "Punto de montaje midominio.com:8000/$1 conectado con el servidor el día $THEDATE." > $EMAILMESSAGE

# send an email using /bin/mail
/usr/bin/mail -s "$SUBJECT" "$EMAIL" < $EMAILMESSAGE