[Icecast] Alert Email

Phil - w2lie w2lie at w2lie.net
Wed Jul 24 16:39:16 UTC 2013

That would be possible if you call out a script in the connect or
disconnect actions.

I'm told that Icecast pushes the mount point as a
variable, but I was unable to find any documentation. Does Icecast push
the mount point to the on-connect and on-disconnect scripts as a
variable?

>From the online docs:

 <mount>

<on-connect>/home/icecast/bin/source-start</on-connect>

<on-disconnect>/home/icecast/bin/source-end</on-disconnect>

</mount>

---
Phil / w2lie
http://www.w2lie.net

On 2013-07-24 12:33,
Miguel s wrote:

> anyone knows if is possible to create an email alert
to notify me when a mount point is connecting and disconnecting?

Icecast at xiph.org

Links:
------