[Icecast] raspberrypi

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Thu Jul 18 15:52:33 UTC 2013

On 07/18/2013 03:44 PM, Ashwin Kumar wrote:
> hi,
>
> any one had luck using raspberrypi as mp3 source by configuring
> darkice or liquidsoap...

No idea about that particular codec, but in general I do know that
people are running source clients like ices2 and darkice on their rpi
and other embedded Linux devices.

> if you are succeed or have an idea about it, please share...

It really should be as easy as 'apt-get install ices2' or 'darkice' if
you run that debian variety for the rpi.

Cheers

Thomas

PS: please don't send HTML emails to the mailing list, thanks.