[Icecast] listner reports

Philipp Schafft lion at lion.leolix.org
Thu Jul 11 09:46:43 UTC 2013

reflum,

On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 12:56 +0530, Ashwin Kumar wrote:
> is there any facility in icecast2 to log listner statistics and data
> usage to xml or json file so i can build reports on top of it?

The listener data is written to the access.log. There are some log file
analyers that can handle the extra data (compared to 'classical http
access logs').

I never had the need to touch one of them so I can not tell you names.
If you really want to build something yourself (e.g. to well integrate
into your existing system) you just need to parse the logfile.

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)