[Icecast] Error help

Ben Jones zorrotmm at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 08:44:39 UTC 2013

Hello,
I recently installed icecast on a server that will be used for an internet radio station.  I've gotten everything to run on my local system, but on the deployment server I am getting the following error when I try to start it up:
connection/get_ssl_certificate No SSL capability on any configured ports
Here are some of the relevant parts of my icecast.xml file:
<hostname>maxxwell69.webfactional.com</hostname>
    <listen-socket>        <port>8000</port>        <bind-address>108.168.242.155</bind-address>          <!-- <shoutcast-mount>/stream</shoutcast-mount> -->    </listen-socket>
<!-- basedir is only used if chroot is enabled -->        <basedir>/home/maxxwell69/icecast/share/icecast</basedir>
If you can see anything obvious, or know where i need to look, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben