[Icecast] Relaying with Icecast - stand-by or active all the time?

José Luis Artuch artuch at speedy.com.ar
Wed Feb 20 19:53:09 UTC 2013

Ah, ok Satz, I did not know that's right :(

Now I am trying:

<server>194.232.200.156</server>
<port>8000</port>
<mount>/listen.pls</mount>
<local-mount>/oe3.mp3</local-mount>

... but I do not get the mountpoint "oe3.mp3" in
http://186.56.96.133:8200
May be something related with the extension "pls" ?.