[Icecast] how to use the stdin module?

Xabier Oneca -- xOneca xoneca+icecast at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 10:24:37 UTC 2013

Oops! My fault, sorry!! :P

El 10/02/2013 03:01, "José Luis Artuch" <artuch at speedy.com.ar> escribió:

> Ah ... thanks Dave, will give light to the subject:
>     <relay>
>         <server>127.0.0.1</server>
>         <port>8001</port>
>         <mount>/example.ogg</mount>
>         <local-mount>/different.ogg</local-mount>
>         <on-demand>0</on-demand>
>
>         <relay-shoutcast-metadata>0</relay-shoutcast-metadata>
>     </relay>
>
> El sáb, 09-02-2013 a las 20:52 -0500, Dave Pascoe escribió:
>>
>> You are looking for the <relay> element not <proxy>
>>

>> On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM, José Luis Artuch <artuch at speedy.com.ar>
wrote:

>>> Ok Xabier, thank you very much.
>>> I do not find a <proxy> section in the config file, but I will
investigate a bit about this.

exactly how it is done, but I remember a <proxy> section in Icecast config
file where you can tell the source stream and where to mount locally.

details (or perhaps the original config file also has comments for
configuring it).

lot of work, why do not you tell me before ? :))

can connect to a stream and proxy it. I have tested it with a SHOUTCast
server proxied through an Icecast mount point.

source client. It works perfectly fine as a repeater.

I get it from