[Icecast] how to use the stdin module?

José Luis Artuch artuch at speedy.com.ar
Sun Feb 10 04:53:56 UTC 2013

I'm understanding why Icecast2 is an audio server, wow !!!
http://www.icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.0.1/icecast2_config_file.html

Testing the relay option:
Two mountpoints from two master servers are relayed to a relay server:

      Master Servers
Relay Server

http://186.56.96.133:8200/zuzenean.ogg

http://186.148.147.191:8001/zuzenean.ogg  --->
http://186.56.96.133:8200/zznn1.ogg
http://ubuntu.hbr1.com:19800/ambient.ogg  --->
http://186.56.96.133:8200/zznn2.ogg

I guess there is no limit for the number of signals to be relayed.
A mountpoint name with less than three characters does not work !! ...
uuffff ... ("xx.ogg" does not work, "xxx.ogg" works).
What about <on-demand> 0 </ on-demand> ?. I used "0" and "1" but I did
not notice changes.