[Icecast] how to use the stdin module?

Xabier Oneca -- xOneca xoneca+icecast at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 23:17:51 UTC 2013

I was trying to tell you so. I'm not at home, so I can't tell you exactly
how it is done, but I remember a <proxy> section in Icecast config file
where you can tell the source stream and where to mount locally.

But as I have said before, see the Icecast documentation for more details
(or perhaps the original config file also has comments for configuring it).