[Icecast] free host?

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Oct 25 05:33:21 UTC 2012

Hello I'm new to the list so I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but does anyone know where I can stream for free on an ice cast server?
 I would like to use AAC if possible but I can use .OGG if need be as the soft where I would like to use doesn't support MP3. I have soft where that will but I like the quality and size of AAC much better.
 I'm on a mac so any help would be greatly appreciated.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy