[Icecast] Desperate for a decent icecast client for Ubuntu 12.04

José Luis Artuch artuch at speedy.com.ar
Wed Nov 14 16:41:16 UTC 2012

Michel, about it you will find lots of information on the Internet.
Anyway, basically:
*   Install "Ices"
*   Create the directory "/etc/ices2"
*   Put there the file "ices-alsa.xml" (you must configure this file)
*   If you want that "Ices2" always start at boot, instead of doing it
manually, then create the file "ices2" and put it in the directory
"/etc/init.d"
José Luis