[Icecast] Desperate for a decent icecast client for Ubuntu 12.04

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:00:56 UTC 2012

Hi , I tried IDJC last night , but could not figure how to just stream the
line in.

It seems to be a great program but overcomplicated for someone who just
want to send his mic output

web perso : http://memeteau.org
Boutique Ordinateurs GNU/Linux : http://shop.ekimia.fr

<xmpp%3Afreechelmi at jabber.fr>