[Icecast] ice cast with ladiocast

Akos Veres veres at akos.me
Tue Nov 13 08:13:28 UTC 2012

Hi Timothy,

At our radio station we use Liquidsoap to broadcast in AAC Plus.
http://savonet.sourceforge.net/

You need a linux server, as I've seen Debian and Ubuntu works the best. Of
course, if you need any assitance, I'd be more than happy to help you, and
for free of course.

Best regards,
        *Ákos Veres*

http://akos.me - A little about me.