[Icecast] Dump file title still %d_%m_%Y-%H%M_%S.mp3 on centos rpm build

Junglised contact at junglised.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 20:35:24 UTC 2012

Hi all.

Digging up an old topic I know, but one that might have hopefully
changed since I last asked over a year ago.

I've had to rebuild our stations server, so used the Centos RPM build
for Icecast. Everything is working great, but I'd completely forgotten
that the dump file doesnt work as it should unless I compile from source
rather than use the RPM.

Is there a way around this, or will I have to rebuild from source? I'd
rather not, as last time the web admin part of icecast never every worked.

Thanks
Huw