[Icecast] Help

Rücker Thomas thomas.ruecker at tieto.com
Sun Jun 24 15:08:46 UTC 2012

Hi John,

On 24/06/12 17:45, john hamilton wrote:
> I'm very new to icecast or any other server for that matter. I
> downloaded icecast2 nd I followed the directions that was there but I
> get no reponse on itunes or search bar at all. I might have done
> something wrong but not sure. Please help?

So let's start out with the basics then.
Why do you want to install Icecast in the first place?
What are you planning to do with it?

Which operating system are you planning to run Icecast on?

Oh and while we're at it, which 'directions' did you follow?

Thanks for answering ALL of the above questions, this will help us to
help you.

Cheers

Thomas