[Icecast] looking for developer

Noah Kamrat nkamrat at iplinkltd.com
Mon Jun 11 19:06:19 UTC 2012

Greetings:

We are looking for a developer who can set up streaming radio service.  We need help with identifying best hardware, software, and developing portal for customers.  We offer a similar service today but we stream over the telephone -- not the internet.   We provide a dedicated phone number for radio stations and customers can here radio over the phone.  It's a great service for people who are not online, don't have smartphones,  or in areas of the country that don't have good 3G/4G.  Certain demographics (e.g. lower income expats, elderly, etc), are more comfortable using the telephone.  That being said, today our radio stations are getting numbers form us and using a 3rd party to stream over the internet.  We would like to offer these service together as a package.

We use Open SIP and Asterisk for our radio / phone service.  An understanding of telephony and these platforms would be helpful.

Please email me if there is any interest.

Thanks,

Noah Kamrat
541-515-6878 Direct
541-521-8732 Cell