[Icecast] Shoutcast directory listing?

Raymond Lutz raylutz at cognisys.com
Wed Feb 29 16:29:16 UTC 2012

This is absolutely not "off-topic" and if this list will not support
this VERY IMPORTANT discussion, then I will be happy to host the
discussion on a different list for those who are interested. I have been
trying to solve this for some time. Much of the problem so far has been
Shoutcast internal problems (on their site) which I assume are cleared
up now. My current assumption is it will be necessary to establish a
second shoutcast server just to get in their directory.