[Icecast] Some players never start the icecast stream

Paul Webster paul at dabdig.com
Sat Feb 25 10:47:56 UTC 2012

It worked fine for me - mplayer 1.0rc2-4.2.1
including using the .m3u from your site
http://www.radiogalere.org/sites/default/files/station/508-RADIO_GALERE.m3u

So I just added your station to the Reciva database at
https://www.reciva.com/station/46861

You are already in TuneIn/RadioTime
http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Gal%C3%A8re-884-s50525/

Paul Webster