[Icecast] Making a smooth transition between sources?

Tom Swirly tom at swirly.com
Wed Feb 1 17:54:30 UTC 2012

Wow, thanks Michel, this is a very deluxe looking player!

I looked on the xiph site for a list of embeddable players but there wasn't
one... perhaps such a page should be added?

Thanks again, you'll soon see one of these players on my radio station,
http://radio.swirly.com

--
     /t

http://radio.swirly.com - art music radio 24/7 366/1000